Gateway TechnoLabs to Participate in CeBIT 2016 Hannover, Hall 2, Stand C36/14
CeBIT is the interface between the present and the future, between users and manufacturers, and between discussion and action. It is a vibrant place full of inspiration - a place where we can join forces and generate new growth.
Gateway announces its participation in the World's largest ICT (Information Communication Technology) Expo CeBIT-2016 in Hannover, Germany from 14th - 18th March 2016.
With increasing popularity and an overwhelming response for the past 12 years from the German market, Gateway TechnoLabs once again is all set to showcase their captivating talent, demonstrating our expertise, experience and method of collaboration in unique ways of working with the latest technologies in IT industry at CeBIT 2016.
At CeBIT 2016, Gateway will display its capabilities primarily around Microsoft Practices, Automotive Practices and Digital Media Marketing Practices in addition to Global Technology Consulting & Enablement, Cloud Computing, SaaS Enablement, Enterprise Mobility and Business Intelligence.
The stall will be located at Hall-2 C36/14. in Hall 2. Company may offer free entrance ticket for CeBIT 2016 if available. In case if you require the same you may want to check from following links:
Fill up the appointment booking or request form and get your Free Ticket for CeBIT 2016, Hannover, Germany via email.
Or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the representatives will get back to you shortly.
"With over a decade of experience in the European market and with our flexible work module make us a preferred choice of development partner over others. Our engagement models are flexible, scalable, secure and custom defined based on specific individual needs of our customers. With this we ensure that we follow the right strategy to ensure business transformation, lower operational costs and quick time to market. We ensure 100% success for our customer’s business and in the process, ensure business continuity for ourselves'' says Mr. Nigam Shah, Sr. Manager Global Software Sales - Gateway TechnoLabs - email@example.com
Clients and visitors at CeBIT, will have one on one experience with Gateway team who will be there to share their innovative and creative ideas and the company's diversified risk management approaches in terms of Geographic distribution, Technology distribution, Currency risk management, sharing experience across various industry verticals and business practices.
Gateway Group, Est.1997, is a Global Information Consulting, Technology and Services and Solutions company with 1400+ select IT professionals serving clients in more than 30 countries from 17 Locations and 6 development centers across the world including Europe, India, and the Middle East. For more information, visit http://www.gatewaytechnolabs.com/about/about-gateway-group
- High revenue growth rate maintaining high operating margins
- Achieved total financial stability since inception and grown solely based on internally generated funds
- Successful in customer retention with around 80% + business coming from existing customers.
- Amongst other Accreditations as well as awards, the company was awarded as the "Best Software Company" in its state of domicile in April 2008 by a jury comprising KPMG & Confederation of Indian Industries - Also awarded "Corp Excel" award by the Corporation bank in the small enterprise category.
- Efficiently implementing innovative and diversified risk management approaches in terms of Geographic distribution, Technology distribution, Currency risk management, low cost and zero liability structure, diversity across various industry verticals, experienced global team and well planned business practices.