Symbian based Mobile Application Development
Symbian is world’s largest mobile OS platform in terms of number of handsets (43.5% worldwide sale in 2010 - Q2).It has maintained a huge and unique outlook in the mobile OS market by offering revolutionary applications on 2G, 2.5G, and 3G mobile phones worldwide. Gateway has been into the development of Symbian platform for the last nine years.
Gateway offers mobile application development services for Symbian platform by imparting sound and scalable mobile development methodology. We have worked on all Symbian platforms including Series 60, Series 80, Series 90 and UIQ (User Interface Quartz).
There is a dedicated team working on Symbian based mobile development which consists of sound developers, 2D/3D animators, visualizers, and graphic designers to provide end-to-end services.
- Client/Server Application Development (Online & Offline)
- Stand-alone Application Development
- Game Development
- Mobile Website Development
We offer Symbian mobile application services in varied categories such as:
- Mobile games & website
- Messaging services
- Bluetooth and infrared-based applications
- SMS/MMS & SyncML solutions
- GPS & tracking solutions
- Data security applications
- Shopping cart and e-commerce applications
- Social networking applications
- Telephony solutions
- Networking & communications solutions
- Touch screen applications and web service development/integration
We also offer specialized game development services for Educational purpose, Quiz and puzzles, Entertainment and fun, Sports and adventures.
- Nokia S60 SDK, Nokia S80 SDK, Nokia S90 SDK, UIQ SDK
- Eclipse IDE
- CodeWarrior & GNU tools
- LWUIT (Light Weight UI Toolkit)
Gateway’s services help customers to avail significant benefits when it comes to Symbian Mobile Application development services such as reduced time to market, unique & dynamic features, accessibility over large range of platforms, and leveraging end-to-end services, including multimedia & testing and high return on investment (ROI).
- Delivered Symbian (J2ME) based application enabling travelers to recognize and connect with each other through Bluetooth & GPRS and share information
- Developed Symbian based mobile version of web based project management application to monitor & track project related activities such as task assignment, tracking & management, and other status updates
- Delivered application for device profile management and alarm management for one of the leading IT service provider
- Helped leading IT service provider by developing appointment booking system for Symbian mobile devices along with web based access