- Product Engineering
- Business Analytics
- CLOUD SERVICES
- APPLICATION ENGINEERING
- ENTERPRISE TRANSFORMATION
- IT INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT
- TESTING SERVICES
- MOBILITY SOLUTIONS
- Digital Marketing As a Service (DMAS)
- Animation & Multimedia
- Product Engineering
OPEN SOURCE PRACTICE > SOLUTIONS
To develop a web shop that showcases a range of different electrical accessories used in home, daily living, Caravan and camping.
- Catalog browsing
- Product browsing
- Cart, Checkout, Payment and Shipping
- Mobile / Tablet friendly
- Mail chimp newsletter with double opt-in status
- Seller account to sell their products
- Integrated Package 2 tier Advocate Commission
- Warranty Registration and Claim System
- CDN integration – to accelerate website
- web POS for one page check out in admin
- Various custom Reports
- MDN ERP system – complete ERP solution
- Abandoned Carts Recovery
To develop a secured and robust portal that helps customers to place orders for printing books, publications and manuals, etc. for a leading on-demand printing services provider
- Easy & Clean category navigation
- Quick & Extensive book search utility
- Multilingual site supporting localization
- Detailed view of books with preview
- Special pricing - traders, customers
- Book Personalization- Cover title, message, ExLibris logo and PDF Preview
- Purchase Gift Certificate
- Credibility check & Secured payment options
- Customer shopping history, order tracking & Wish Lists
- Handle the goods return
Web shop to show case glasses and contact lenses for men and women. Visitors can browse range of products and try select model on his or her face to see how it will look.
- Listing of different frames, glasses and contact lenses.
- Custom filters on price, frame shape, style etc.
- Select model and try on your photo.
- Banner, newsletter, testimonials and coupon code management
- PayPal payment gateway integration
- Magento 1.7 , PHP 5.3, Mysql 5.x , HTML / CSS, jQuery
To develop a comprehensive, SEO friendly and fully-featured e-commerce website including database migration for selling watches and jewelry products online.
- Catalog Management
- Order Management
- Shipping Module
- Customer Management
- Site support
- Analytics and Report
- Bulk product import/export
- Bulk image upload
- Dynamic price calculation
- Effective Dashboard
To develop an online marketplace where Developers can upload their add-on software for software products of other established vendors, who in-turn can offer generic customers with comprehensive software solutions at competitive price
- Vendor can
- create add-on and publish.
- purchase banner to push the listing of their add-ons.
- become premium partner to get extra benefits.
- manage/view their sales and account
- Customer can
- view and purchase add-ons and after successful payment can download the add-ons.
- purchase extra services attached with add-ons and use that services.
- download their add-on after purchase and view receipt, invoice of their transactions.
- All users can use forum features to collaborate with other users.
- Open API is built to integrate add-ons listing to the external website.
- PHP 5.2, MySQL 5.2, Zend Framework, Jquery Java script Library
Client wanted to develop SaaS enabled cattle information system for a better cattle visibility, planning and management in order to streamline cattle management & decision making.
- Animal information
- Capability to cater any type of animal’s attribute
- Calendar & Alerts
- Manage Income and expense
- PHP 5.2, MySQL 5.2, Zend Framework, Jquery, jqGraph
To develop a portal that offers online educational material to students, tutors and schools, wherein teachers can participate and provide the required guidance to students through chats
- On demand Education Video
- Student profile
- Wall like Facebook
- Study Group generation
- Online Social Community for discussion and guidance
- Wiki – a Step by Step guide to learn a subject
- Video Statistics
- iPhone and Android Apps
- Customized video player to show board view and Teacher
- PHP 5.2.11, Zend , MySql 5x, Jquery, AJAX , ePay , Amazon Streaming & Encoding
To develop a website that showcases products and their features in multiple languages to customers across the globe
- Features show case
- Multi-lingual support for different domain
- Entity-Translation for multiple language translation
- Customer, resource and partner showcase.
- Deployment on Windows Azure
- Drupal 7, MySQL 5.2.x, Windows Azure
To develop a fee-based website for people with similar interests to share their experiences with others like-minded people and network and organize events.
- News Management
- Easy & clean navigation which can increase user experience
- Powerful discover(search) experience module
- End user involvement in the sharing new experiences and their feedback.
- PayPal integration for buying gift vouchers and experiences
- Wish list of the experiences
- Messaging system between users and host
- Featured events & Featured Hosts to promote on home page
- Drupal 7, MySQL 5.2.x,Jquery,TortoiseSVN
To develop a dynamic CMS website, including a centralized database, to represent our client’s iconic restaurants and bars.
- 6 different URLs for 6 different hotels managed through single CMS
- Quick and easy table reservation facility for any of the group restaurant
- Loyalty Program
- Photo/ Video gallery for each hotel can be accessible form any of 6 websites.
- Reviews ,Press news and promotions
- Integration with Facebook and YouTube
- Web promotion (SEO)
To develop a web portal for young entrepreneurs for information and idea sharing and dissemination
- Solution developed in three sections - Object Structure, Publishing Platform and Tools and Applications
- Various levels of access (National, Regional and School)
- Content management of various types of online content
- Events and Group Discussion application
- Comprehensive search features
- Alumni registration and certification status
- Archiving facility
- Drupal7 , PHP 5.2 , Java script , XAMPP 1.66+ , Linux Kernel 2.6.18+ , MYSQL 5.0
To develop a sports community portal with daily news, rankings, people information, photo gallery, records etc. about wrestling in Wyoming and other nearby states
- News Management
- Weekly Ranking and Competition Schedule
- Manage Wrestler– Used to manage the wrestler's profile including records and other achievements.
- Photo Gallery – Admin can manage the photos through admin panel. Also home page photos can be managed through admin panel.
- Forum – An open source forum where user can logged in and share or post their thought
- PHP 4.4,MySQL 5.1.30 ,PHP Excel 1.7.0,jQuery 1.4 and Other APIs, PHPBB Forum , Google Charts
To develop a web portal with authentication based access for sharing technical and marketing materials for a company’s partners and suppliers
- Search interface to for dealer locater and products availability location
- Content management using the WYSIWYG for admin
- Admin can manage the distributable content for partner and dealer’s users.
- Documents uploading and web based folder structure
- Authentication based access to documents available for dealers and partner users using private web portal
- Highlight on new distribution material
- Cloud hosting environment
To display list of properties in surrounding areas of City in US. Website also need tools as well as information that can help Buyer, Seller and Property agents in various operations.
- Exhaustive Property Search
- Image gallery for Property
- Integration with MLS provider
- Integration with Google Map to see exact location of property
- iOS browser compatibility
- PHP 5.x , HTML5 , CSS
To develop a social networking solution for Facebook that aids people with visual and hearing disability to interact via screen readers and braille
- Implementation of assisting technology such as Screen reader, Braille
- Integrate with Facebook
- Features covered from Facebook are Notifications, birthdays & user's wall posts.
- View profile-Info, News-feed, Friends' lists, comments, likes.
- Add comments, likes/dislikes on posts
- View friends' wall, profile info, add-friend.
- Send/receive/view messages
- Chat with online Facebook friends.
- Search users on Facebook
To develop a web application to manage point-of-sale operations in local intranet environment and allows customers to place an order through desktop or mobile device.
- Compatible with desktop and mobile devices
- Security through Zend ACL module integration
- Application allows to customer to order, track and checkout
- Features like roaming orders, multiple ordering, merge and split orders
- POS printing, Invoice, order, kitchen, business, and refund receipts management
- POS Cash drawer management
- Advanced payment interface with multiple types of payments
- Multi-lingual with locational tax, discounts and unit based pricing features
To develop an online corporate training portal with video presentations. The portal allows user to jump to any slide in presentations through slide bar and sync with presenter's video.
- Pseudo streaming for mp4 videos with the help of H264 Streaming Apache Module
- Synchronization of PPT Chapter images with Video
- Custom flash video player managing logs of videos and PPTs watched
- Forced prevention of Pseudo steaming for survey based video where user input is required
- Allows customer to manage video, PDF file and auto conversion to images
- Manage slides and chapters for rich-media video
- Management by Admin
To develop a portal that allows students to search and register for multiple courses in various language in different countries. The portal provides real-time information on registration schedules and availability of enrollment.
- Extensive course search with different parameters
- Multilingual support
- Country-by-country search
- Prices and availability of desired courses
- Administrative CMS for managing website content
- SEO optimization
To develop a portal that allows consumers to download coupons on their mobile devices and share those coupons through social media
- User Registration
- Advance Search
- Coupon listing
- Download coupon
- Share coupons on Facebook / Twitter.
- User management
- Banner management
- Competition management
To develop a portal that allows users to search Camping sites through dynamic maps and information of these sites
- Google and Map quest map for geo-location based search of camper locations.
- Solution offers quick and advance search options for camper sites
- Enables end user involvement in the sharing new camper sites and their feedback.
- Export ov2/CSV file of all camper location for TomTom/Garmin
- PDF generation of camper based on country, province and other searching criteria
- Bing translation API for auto translation based on language selection.
- PHP 5.3.8, CSS, MySQL 5.5.9, Zend Framework 1.11.4, .Ddoctrine 1.2 , jQuery, jq Transform
To develop an online book portal with more than 100,000 books and that allows customers to place an order for a copy of the available books.
- Search on geographic location data using geospatial search
- Portal provides distributed search and index replication through Solr
- Result Grouping / Field Collapsing a group of results
- Features like Powerful full-text search, hit highlighting, faceted search, dynamic clustering and database integration
- Solr indexed data from/using rich document like Word, PDF, RTF, XML etc.
- Apache Solr search server (Lucene project) ,Linux/Windows server, Java and servlet container, Relational database system (MSSQL, MySql, Postgres, Oracle.)
To develop a Web shop portal in WordPress with Payment Gateway integration and several other customizations
- Shopping cart customization
- Custom category menu,
- Paypal & COD payment method integration
- Change in image and price as per product attribute.
- Newsletter Management.
- Wordpress, PHP 5.2, Mysql 5.x, XHTML / CSS